Includes a professional DJ/MC and a pre-event consultation in person with your DJ to provide complete customization for your wedding. Also includes a state of the art sound system consisting of a quality mixer/P.A. and one high quality speaker and stand. This set up is suitable for most small size weddings. This package is a total of 4 hours of entertainment plus set up and break down.
Includes everything in Package 1 plus an additional hour of music (5 hours total) & an upgrade of two floor lights. Also includes an extra speaker and a stand for more clarity. This set up is suitable for medium to large weddings. This will include a mobile MC and a mobile mic. .
All inclusive package including Package 1 & 2. This will also include one A la Carte item that is listed below. This is the biggest package for larger parties. You will get a large lighted disco ball for the dance floor. The DJ set-up is the most formal set-up and can be catered to your liking. A sub is provided as well for that extra boom. The speaker stand cover and the DJ booth cover are included
A la Carte not included in Package 3
□ Additional hour ($125)- must be cash
□ On site Ceremony ($125
□ Off site Ceremony ($225)
□ Photographer-details available upon request
□ Videographer-details available upon request
A la Carte
□ Additional lighting ($100)
□ Smoke Machine ($100)
□ Additional Microphone ($85)
□ Wireless Microphone ($125)
□ Additional Speaker ($125)
□ Colored Strobe light ($150)
□ Bubble Machine ($100)
□ Speaker stand covers and DJ booth cover ($100)
Please contact us to get a quote for your event. Please indicate which package you would like in your inquiry.
A deposit of $200 minimum is required to reserve date and time.
A 1 month notice is required for cancellations; otherwise 50% of the total sum must be paid.
Things To Consider
The following was compiled by St. Louis Bride and Groom magazine from several national sources:
• 72% of all brides say they wished they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
• Almost 100% say they regretted not spending more on their wedding reception entertainment.
• During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
• Yet, within one week after their reception, 78% say they regret not making the entertainment their highest priority.
• When asked, 81% of guests say that the entertainment is what they remember most about the reception they attended.